K Cotterill Removals Friendly Professionalism
We have a range of vehicles for your house removal. This varies from a small panel van to an 18-tonne lorry. Our representatives visit your premises and assess the kind of vehicle you need and our conscientious staff offer to both pack and remove your items as your needs require.
Over the years we have moved schools, libraries, local authority and private sector offices, which have included full or part premises. We have all the equipment to complete any successful office and commercial move in a timely and safe manner.
man and van
Our man and van services offer you a flexible, affordable and efficient relocation. Our employees have many years of experience in the Man & Van sector and are experts in safely handling and transporting furniture and fragile items.
The storage we can offer can be on a long or short term basis, at a competitive rate. This service includes the collection of goods, which is prepared and packed for long or short term storage
Everything you need for your home or office move
- Crate Hire available from only £1 per crate per week.
- Built in label holder to enable you to easily identify goods after removal.
- Various sizes from 25Litres up to 160Litres.
- Special designed computer crates.
At least a month before
Make your removal date inquiry as early as possible with K.Cotterill Removals Ltd, so one of our advisors can offer you support and guidance. This is a free advice service offered over the phone, or a visit to assess your requirements by one of the team members. Our team will work around you to ensure we can undertake your move at your most convenient time and date. You can also ask your K.Cotterill Removals Limited Advisor about any extra services such as packing and storage options.
Two weeks before
- If you have any pets ensure you organise transport or request someone to care of them on the day of your move.
- K.Cotterill Limited will dismantle and self assemble anything that is required. However, this can be more cost effective if you choose to do all or part of it yourself.
The day before
- Make sure everything is packed and labelled for easy access if needed.
- Keep fragile items to one side and labelled.
- De-frost fridges and freezers.
On the day
- Sit back, relax and let us do the work.
- We are here for you every step of the way, any questions please just ask.
Contact us now for a free no obligation quote or with any questions you may have regarding our services.
Stockport: 0161 452 7285
Dukinfield: 0161 337 8722
Unit 6, Globe Lane Industrial Estate,
Dukinfield, SK16 4RE